*************** BASS CANNONS 2: ARMORED NOISE **************** available now!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Obligation

The Oxford Dictionary defines the word "Obligation" as: 1.) constraining power of a law, percept, duty, contract, etc. 2.) duty 3.) binding agreement 4.) a service or benefit

In reality, no one wants to feel obligated to do anything. No one wants to do anything out of obligation. No one wants to feel like its their duty to do something. We all desire the idea of..."all of our actions are committed by us out of our own luxury". Truth is, luxury takes sacrifice. No billionaire in the world was born with a billion dollars in their palms. Their sacrifice is a process that they committed to, then made a plan, then executed their plan, and then they achieved their goal of a billion dollars.

**I know I haven't been writing much lately, so I'm pretty sure you're wondering where they hell am I going with this**

My point is this: there is a HUGE difference between doing something out of obligation and doing something out of luxury.

Recently I witnessed a situation where a woman used the word "obligated" in reference to sleeping with a man. When I heard the sentence "I only slept with him because I was obligated to." I was dumbfounded. I actually referred back to my dictionary to get a more thorough understanding of the word "obligate" and all of its variations.

I came to the conclusion that she either/or
a) felt like it was her duty to sleep with him
b) made an agreement prior to sleeping with him that she would, in fact, sleep with him
c) felt like sleeping him would be a service that she was offering for the benefit to the man

hmm...

I considered all of those theories and thought to myself... "BULLSHIT". Yes those excuses may have been scapegoats for her actions but the reality is she made a conscious decision to sleep with a man. A decision that I'm sure she had not made for the 1st time. I mean, honestly, who makes an excuse for sleeping with someone????
a)Married People
b)Prostitutes
c)Whores
d)Idiots

Again, the excuses may be used and possibly validated by one or two of the above choices but not all. A married woman could be on her period during the couples anniversary and not be able to offer her complete self to her husband for sex. She may then feel "obligated" to offer oral sex to her husband. I mean, after all...they are married right? In this situation, the word "obligated" is validated and accepted.

But the way that the woman who sparked this blog post used the word "obligated" does not allow acceptance. Here's why.

She went on a date with the guy. She had food, drinks, conversed, and came to the conclusion that "he wants some ass at the end of this night." Whether or not she is correct doesn't matter. It simply does not matter what a man wants because woman have all of the power
**thats right, I said it!**
Women have all of the power. We can't bamboozle a woman into believing that she should have sex with us. We don't have the Master Yoda Jedi-Mindtrick power to convince a woman to sleep with us. The only way that men are allowed the privilege of sex with women is if God's second greatest gift to earth makes a decision to sleep with us.

*(sorry but music is God's greatest gift to earth. Ask Stevie Wonder...I don't think he gets laid very often)*

Since she used the word "obligated" to gain acceptance for her actions, what happens if she doesn't gain the acceptance that she was seeking?
...
...
As hard as it is for me to admit this but, I have to place her in a class of women that uses such jargon. "Whores and Idiots"...again, here's why.

A woman can sleep with 60 men in a year and no man would care, as long as she is open and honest about it. The second that a woman seeks acceptance for her actions, and tries to mask those actions with excuses and exceptions, she becomes less than a woman. The equivalent to that for men would be like a male making excuses for not taking care of his kids. No woman would ever accept an excuse from a "man" as to why he doesn't take care of his kids. It works the same way for women with sex. You cant just make an excuse and think that its ok. Actually, it was ok with sleeping with the guy before you made the excuse to cheapen and lessen the action. By belittling the action of sleeping with a man, you make yourself appear to be a lesser woman because every woman should care about who they sleep with, and why they sleep with them. Even if the reason is as simple as "I just wanted to get laid".

Who knows, I could be wrong about this. For that I will apologize. Just know that I have given this disclaimer of an apology out of my own luxury.........not out of obligation.

SV

No comments:

Post a Comment